What should I do about her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    October 9, 2019 at 11:46 am #223135

So, there’s this girl I like and she rejected me by saying she doesnt feel the same way about me and that we should be friends,etc etc. Its tough getting over her. Today, for the first time after she rejected me, we both said hi to each other and crossed paths in school. Later on she told my guy friend about this greeting incident, which I found quite strange..afterall she isnt interested in me yet she somehow found this seemingly minor event worthy of telling someone. Part of me is tempted to use these sorts of details to think that shes interested in me. Yet part of me wants to move on. I dont wanna overthink things.

What should I do at this point given that I still like her?

LiefO
    LiefO
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #223260

Keep your distance!!! This may very well have nothing to do with your finer qualities or worth as a human. Quite likely she can tell that you smell too much like the males in her family.

Mrgreenjeans
    Mrgreenjeans
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 2:38 am #223264

Walk away bro, the ball is in her court now. Don’t ask her out again, if she asks you out, great. If she never does, then her interest was never there. But you did your part. Walk away. Now don’t get all butthurt either, I.e if she says hi to you or something, don’t ignore and say hi back in a rude way. Stay positive and upbeat to give her the sense of “you didn’t hurt me”. NEVER let a girl see you butthurt.

amanda11
    amanda11
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 3:58 am #223266

If she is ignoring you, then stop thinking about her. Because she doesn’t seems to come in a relation with you. You are still attracted to her and this attraction will go with time.

barismm
    barismm
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 9:41 am #223286

All of comments above are the totally truth, exactly one about “butthurt”:

NEVER let a girl see you butthurt.

I completely understand you bro and I could give you only one advice. Try to find work for yuorself, be more busier then you are now. That will really help.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 5 hours ago by barismm barismm.
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    October 11, 2019 at 6:49 pm #223340

Check out my profile for a dirty surprise 😉

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    October 12, 2019 at 6:59 am #223355

She’s not ignoring me, in fact she recently told my friend to tell me that she’s sad that I didn’t say hi to her yesterday unlike the day before. I found that strange since she has told me a week ago that she doesn’t like me in a romantic sense.

gateway
    gateway
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 6:59 am #223513

You just need to find other girl<<