What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What to do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 4:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SweetLuisa95
    SweetLuisa95
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 3:13 pm #161024
    What to do?

Hey guys, there is this one friend who is at my university. he always touches me, finds an excuse to hug or to compliment me on my Outfit/ new glasses. He even noticed my new haircut when no other man does. Last week I missed lectures because I had been sick and when I saw him the other day he gave me a sweet pet name and told me that he had been concerned and invited me to join new years eve with him and some other friends. unfortunately, I am not able to celebrate with him because I promised my best female friend to celebrate with her months ago and so texted him later that day and told him that I am sorry and If we can catch up on this. he answered that its fine and there for sure might be an opportunity to meet any other day. We didn’t text since then
    For me, it feels like he has a little crush on me but he didn’t suggest another day to meet up. I’m confused. maybe I am really just a platonic friend to him. any pieces of advice?
    Thanks!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by SweetLuisa95 SweetLuisa95.
    teener
    teener
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 2:08 am #161033

Well if he hasn’t texted you since then, I suggest going to talk to him in person and figure out why. Simply say, “do you have a crush on me” if he doesn’t it’s a simple no. If he does he either says yes, a really defensive no, or says nothing at all.

Stellarvision
    Stellarvision
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 10:28 am #161133

It definitely sounds like he’s interested in you but probably thinks you don’t quite feel the same after having to decline his New Year’s Eve invite (the whole countdown thing is always a good excuse for a kiss). He might not have thought up another event yet for him to invite you to. If you want him to try again you could send a text and let him know when you’re free next to hang out.

lynam0919
    lynam0919
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:32 pm #161134

I agree with Stellervision, maybe it’s the fact that he’s trying to get you to realize he’s a good guy and he’d do anything for you. Maybe it’s just for the NYE kiss, who knows? If he is not an asshole after you declined his invite, he’s real. But, if you take advantage of declining offers, he’ll catch up with you pretty quick… the moral of this is some guys can be a lot smarter than some women. Don’t waste your time because you never know when your last day is gonna be.

Jamee327
    Jamee327
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm #161164

I would try to talk to him.

prodigy
    prodigy
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 6:38 am #161185

He possibly became insecure, because he thinks you dont like him. Ask him to meet you and if he accepts you know he is interested

HelloMoMo
    HelloMoMo
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 9:22 pm #161645

I agree with Stellevision. I would not try to confront him about it yet, keep it light and fun.