What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What to do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 6:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cluelessJUSTIN
    cluelessJUSTIN
    Participant
    April 9, 2020 at 10:13 am #232675
    What to do?

So I have a problem. I have not had a date in 6 years. I take my sport really seriously and as a result I don’t drink alcohol, smoke, eat take out or even drink soda. I train two sessions a day and a gym session in my lunch break. I have done everything I can do in my preparation to beat my opponents including not going to social events. The trouble is I get jealous thinking about how others have someone to go home to and someone to wake up too. Have I completely alleviated my chances of meeting females because I don’t go to social events or is it my serious nature? I know having someone in my life will definitely effect my current lifestyle. Again I ask what to do?

Misakii
    Misakii
    Participant
    April 10, 2020 at 7:20 am #232679

Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. 

Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don’t like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don’t just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    April 12, 2020 at 3:16 am #232723

A serious nature can make it harder for dating to go well, but if that’s who you are there are serious girls out there too. Whatever kind of dating you choose, it’ll take some time and probably a lot of trial and error.

First, just approach girls who look like they might be available, not too busy at the moment, and are attractive and chat. If the chat goes well, see if she wants to do some fun date with you or just get her number and figure it out later.

Another approach is that you probably have a good body from your sport, so that could work to your advantage on dating sites if there’s a good picture of you doing your sport and showing off your body. Bathroom selfies are considered lame. Get a friend to be your photographer if necessary. Try photofeeler to get a clue as to what a good picture of you is.

Maybe you could join a meetup group to try to find a girl with a shared interest, but only if you would enjoy doing the activity even if you don’t find somebody there.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 13, 2020 at 10:49 am #232756

One old adage goes: “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
    The goal should be to live a healthy {well balanced} life.

“I get jealous thinking about how others have someone to go home to and someone to wake up too.”

Bear in mind YOU are CHOOSING to live the way you do. There’s nothing for you to be jealous of.
    On the other hand it’s possible you are {using your sport} to HIDE behind.
    Maybe you’ve NEVER been comfortable meeting and engaging with girls/women.

Most of the top athletes and champions in the world all seem to be able to have girlfriends, wives, and families.
    In fact girls and groupies tend to be attracted to star athletes, celebrities, or guys in any form of the spotlight.
    They’re normally are drawn to guys who are handsome/in great shape, successful, personable, with a great sense of humor.

Lastly just because you don’t eat or drink certain things doesn’t mean your girlfriend can’t enjoy those things.
    As long as two people aren’t trying to “change each other” they should be able to get along or compromise.

“If you want something bad enough you will find a way and if you don’t you will find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn