What would you do if your girlfriend was doing this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shadowplex456
    shadowplex456
    Participant
    April 24, 2018 at 4:34 pm #171605

My girlfriend and I have been dating just about 1 year. We have had our ups and downs that generally lie around what we’re doing after college graduation. However, every now and then I’ll have an issue with how she’s talking to some guy(s) on Snapchat or text. I know she’s not physically cheating on me because I would have found that out by now, but she definitely lets these guys over-extend their text to her. For instance, one guy is saying “Hey we should hangout something together. Only you though no one else.” And she didn’t reply. So, I mention the guys name and she gets super defensive for time saying that he’s such a nice guy. But why wouldn’t she text the guy back and be like “I have a boyfriend and neither him or I would feel it’s appropriate for us to hangout alone.”

Would it be back for me to look through her phone to find more evidence on these guys? If I find evidence, how should I bring it question her?

Ant
    Ant
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 7:55 am #171899

I wouldn’t look back through her phone. If she cares about you she will stick around. It’s not as if she has cheated on you in anyway and if she ignored the other guys remarks that’s good too. Personally I always trust someone up until they do betray me.