Whats my next move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Whats my next move?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2020 at 5:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Latemluap
    Latemluap
    Participant
    December 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm #226263
    Whats my next move?

Okay so long story short guys
    Met this chick at the gym started talking etc etc and now i can tell she likes me by the ques and she basically told me that she does, her eyes light up when we talk she has open body posture, We talk from the morning to thw night everyday without fail, so youd thing everything is going well
    BUT she tells me shes enganged
    Gutted right?
    Shes obviously not happy in her relationship so what do i do now? Theres a physival and a mental conection there
    Im thinking of going cold for abit that she make her work harder right?
    What do you guys thibk?

Kballer
    Kballer
    Participant
    December 7, 2019 at 3:18 pm #226272

You do the right thing and walk the fuck away. Have some respect man. If it was YOUR fiance, would you want some dude drooling over her and trying to come between you and her? You know she is engaged and you are still trying to pursue her.. Low class. Shady shit right there.

Latemluap
    Latemluap
    Participant
    December 7, 2019 at 4:47 pm #226273

So aggressive,i feel like you didnt read everything i wrote. first of all shes chasing me, you dont txt someone day and night if your engaged,
    Like i said shes obviously not happy cause if she was she wouldnt be talking to other guys she just met like shes single.
    Now does anyone have real advice or are we jumping to conclusions

Latemluap
    Latemluap
    Participant
    December 9, 2019 at 8:13 am #226277

So no one has been in the same situation and ended up with the girl?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 9, 2019 at 6:39 pm #226346

She’s using you!
    Some women in relationships still require the ego boost of having other men be attracted to them.

If she were looking to cheat with you she would have simply did it.
    She told you she’s engaged to officially put you in the “Friend Zone”.

Your purpose in her mind is to boost her ego, flirt with her, and make her feel good.
    Now that you know she’s engaged she can now openly talk to you about HIM.
    She may even cry on your shoulder and complain about her fiancé.
    She might even tell you how much of a “nice guy” you are.

The sucker mentality is to continue to hang around pretending to be a great platonic friend.
    All the while hoping for an opportunity to arise for you to be viewed as a romantic option.
    I wouldn’t invest my days and nights texting her when I could be with a woman who IS available to me.
    My advice to you would be find other women to pursue and date.

Kballer
    Kballer
    Participant
    December 16, 2019 at 12:52 am #226589

And… to really put a cap on it… Let’s say she is willing to cheat on her fiance with YOU… Let’s say you wind up in a relationship with her… Do you not see, or understand, that she would most likely cheat on you as well??????? So, either A: Like the poster says above, she is just using you to boost her ego. Or, B: She really is interested in you and is going to cheat on her fiance with you (and then cheat on you later). Both situations are LOSING positions for you… Unless you are just into short term sexual liaisons and breaking up other peoples relationships. Karma is going to bend you over later in life if you are okay with doing things like that. Remember, we ALL get back out of life, exactly what we put in.

herkamer63
    herkamer63
    Participant
    December 17, 2019 at 3:27 pm #226679

Take a wait and see approach. There are women in relationships that LOVE to flirt with other men to boost their image. I went through it 3 years ago and it messed with my mind to the point where I was thinking about her almost all the time. She wasn’t engaged but was dating someone at the time. She was very charming and good looking. but don’t let that be your drive with THIS woman you’re describing. I got burned in the end because I met the boyfriend and, wow, I felt humiliated. I haven’t talked to her much since then and last I saw her she was with another guy and she tried to use the same charm she used on me last time. I just didn’t take the bait. Haven’t seen her in 2 years.

Honestly, keep going to the gym and working out. There are women out there who are NOT married, engaged, in a relationship, nor dating, and, who knows, there might be other women at that gym you’re in that might already be interested in you. Keep your options open and learn from my mistake. Good luck, man!

bann74
    bann74
    Participant
    December 21, 2019 at 1:40 pm #226913

I agree with most of these responses, and would add that, along with being decent and waiting until she’s out of that relationship, if you can handle a casual, physical fling with somebody, that’s be your best bet with this one. Trying to establish enough trust for a long-term relationship would be very difficult.