What's the best dating app for me if I don't want to be seen by my ex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 11:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jennyblue
    jennyblue
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 6:52 am #161190

Hi guys, I have recently just got our of a 9 year relationship. We got together long before the world of online dating but now we are no longer together I feel it’s time for me to start dating and move on. However, I know (through a friend) that my ex is thinking the same and has signed up to tinder (and maybe more of them for all I know!). Is there a dating service where I can join and there isn’t the chance I may bump into him or his friend etc? Please help…Jenny x

miche1977
    miche1977
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:32 am #161208

Have you heard of Reveal? Its quite a good one as men don’t swipe so don’t see the females who are on there. Only females swipe. I found out about it from the mail online article. Good looking guys on there too but I think it’s quite new.

jennyblue
    jennyblue
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:41 am #161209

Thanks! I’ll check it out 🙂