What’s your honest opinion on this:

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2020 at 12:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

January 8, 2020 at 7:24 pm #227542

So there’s this girl who I think is interested in me, but I’m not entirely sure. She’s the daughter of my uncle’s girlfriend and I met her 2 years ago. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and she initiated conversation with me at my uncle’s recent Christmas party. Then yesterday, she liked the 2 posts I made on Instagram and the other day, she liked one of my Facebook posts. And also, I should probably mention that when I was talking to her mother at the party, I was making an off-color joke about how much I like to drink and I mentioned how having a girlfriend was not of the utmost importance to me at that time. After I mentioned the word “girlfriend,” she brought up her daughter in the conversation and she was telling me that her daughter thinks I’m funny as hell, based on something I said to her 2 years ago. Could these be signs that this girl is interested in me? Do you think I should try to ask her out in the near future? Any advice would help. Thank you.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 10, 2020 at 9:40 am #227650

“Could these be signs that this girl is interested in me?”
    “Do you think I should try to ask her out in the near future?”

STOP wasting your time trying to “read the tea leaves” or looking for “signs”!

Man up! If you are interested in this girl ask her out on a date!
    You’ve got nothing to lose! Fear of rejection and failure will hold you back in all areas of life.
    It’s better to have tried and failed than to be left wondering….

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Best wishes!

spantanda
    spantanda
    Participant
    January 11, 2020 at 3:39 pm #227674

Absolutely, I think she’s interested in you! I always confide in my mom when I’m interested in someone, particularly if it’s someone we both know.

As a woman, I would definitely say that keeping up with your social media is a good sign as well 🙂

Wondering
    Wondering
    Participant
    January 12, 2020 at 8:41 am #227686

Yes, ask her out – she would have sent signals that she is not open to dating you, sounds like she is interested!

frankazami
    frankazami
    Participant
    January 12, 2020 at 9:06 am #227688

When in doubt, ask her out.

LeeLee
    LeeLee
    Participant
    January 13, 2020 at 3:13 pm #227716

Yes. Sudden interaction on social media like that, I would take a sign she is interested.

brag251
    brag251
    Participant
    January 14, 2020 at 11:38 pm #227828

Only time will tell but if you want to start dating make a move.

HopelessRomantic3
    HopelessRomantic3
    Participant
    January 19, 2020 at 7:56 pm #228073

I agree with the others. It seems like she might be interested in you and if you’d like to take her out, just ask her! Best of luck!

jarednt1
    jarednt1
    Participant
    January 20, 2020 at 11:39 am #228091
    Reply To: What’s your honest opinion on this:

Good Luck, follow your heart.

SilverInsistence
    SilverInsistence
    Participant
    January 20, 2020 at 2:24 pm #228100

It sounds like she is trying to get your attention, so it may be worth asking her out.

PinkHippie
    PinkHippie
    Participant
    January 24, 2020 at 2:05 am #228335

yes I think she is interested ask her out and have fun.

scott011
    scott011
    Participant
    January 24, 2020 at 10:26 pm #228400

She may be on the rebound and looking for a comfortable zone. Ask her out but do not expect anything long-term, if it happens it happens

addiebaddie456
    addiebaddie456
    Participant
    January 27, 2020 at 6:16 pm #228504

From what her actions are, she is definitely interested in you. Girls only tell their moms about boys are they genuinely interested in. You should go for it and ask her on a date! you’ll never know if you never try!