When a guy doesn't respond…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

When a guy doesn't respond…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vintageessence87
    vintageessence87
    Participant
    November 8, 2013 at 10:33 pm #42650
    Reply To: When a guy doesn't respond…

just ignore him see what happrns

That’t the problem. I haven’t tried to contact again; so it’s been over two months. Right now, I just want to be friends. That how we started; I met a girl on a cruise 12 years ago and we’re still friends and we’ve seen each other four other times. It is so much easier when there is no possibilty of attraction…then you can be friends forever.

Sliver
    Sliver
    Participant
    November 9, 2013 at 10:19 pm #42659

I’ve tried online dating and it always ends the same. Nothing. I’m at that point where I just want to give up. I don’t like cats but I guess I have to start.

Giving up is literally the worst thing you can do.

Dating websites are easy, think of it as a numbers game. Appear interesting and message a lot of people. Look for something interesting to talk about.

agnuscastus
    agnuscastus
    Participant
    November 11, 2013 at 9:46 am #42674

defo ignore

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    April 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm #43354
    Reply To: When a guy doesn’t respond…

first of all he totally wants to see you, maybe your e-mails are going into his spam folder, what i do to avoid this is make three different e-mail accounts then email him ten different times from each e-mail. now dont just send one mass email 30 times, each one should be unique and personal, to re-iterate the fact that you are interested, as us guys sometimes don’t have the ability to read between the lines, something that i like women to do for me is things like notes on my doorsteps and windshield, leave some of your hair in the note to show him you care. remember that he pursued you first so that means your allowed to do anything it takes to get in touch with him, look up his linkdin profile if he has one, google his email, its easy to find where people live nowadays, make a separate facebook and friend request him saying you are from his old high school then when he adds you change all your photos and info back to yourself, make it clear to him that you are ok with his marriage

1 2