Where is this going?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Where is this going?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 8:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

casimpson427
    casimpson427
    Participant
    April 8, 2020 at 11:24 am #232642
    Where is this going?

I met this guy on hinge a few weeks ago and eventually gave him my number as we had good conversations and I don’t care too much about that app. We talked about meeting up and the conversation picked up more once we found common interests. Jump forward a week and he came over and we made food, drank wine and just talked and listened to music.
    The next day we’re talking and he mentioned out second date. Jump to that and it’s amazing we we on a walk in a huge nature park and hung out in a hammock and had some deeper conversations. I mentioned how it would have been nice if we hung out longer and he said he likes to take things slow that way you don’t get to know someone so fast and You don’t Get bored. Which I get

The next day we talked a bit and between our date and today he mentioned some things that indicated we’d hang out again but Idk.

Should I ask him to hang out again this weekend, or is that too pushy, I think he’s interested but I’m not sure.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 13, 2020 at 2:54 pm #232766

“Where is this going?”
    “I think he’s interested but I’m not sure.”

First of all {TWO dates} is a little early to be asking: “Where is this going?”

Most likely {he still has his ACTIVE dating profile} on Hinge!
    And yet you’re already allowing yourself to zero in on him as if you’re practically an exclusive couple already.

Odds are you are NOT the only woman he’s engaging in conversations with or going out on dates with.

You should also be keeping your options open by continuing to meet and date other guys as well.
    If you were looking for a job you wouldn’t stop sending resumes out because you had a couple of great interviews with one company!
    Until an offer has been made and accepted both the company and candidate are within their rights to interview others.

It’s okay to extend him an invitation to meet up this weekend.
    However if he declines don’t act as if your heart got broken.
    You shouldn’t be “emotionally invested” in someone you’ve only had two dates with.

PhantomWolf889
    PhantomWolf889
    Participant
    April 14, 2020 at 2:09 am #232771

Give it time

hotgirls20
    hotgirls20
    Participant
    April 16, 2020 at 1:10 pm #232885

Are you looking for Bisexual dating sites?