Where to make out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Where to make out?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 2:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

crankyelf4
    crankyelf4
    Participant
    January 3, 2020 at 11:43 am #227245
    Where to make out?

First date: Dinner, we had a nice goodnight kiss.
    Second date: Movie, we snuggled throughout the film. Had another nice goodnight kiss.
    I’m planning the third date now, and I’m trying to figure out, where do I take her if I’m looking to make out for a while? I don’t want to go back to either of our places, since that implies I’m looking for sex, and I’d like to make out a little first and build a little sexual tension. I don’t want to make out in a crowded restaurant or movie theater. We both drive ourselves to the date, and I can’t figure out how to ask her to let me get into her car (seems creepy and weird). Every other time I’ve dated someone, it was during the summer, and we could just make out in the park, but it’s freezing outside right now. Any advice?

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    January 4, 2020 at 12:17 am #227265

I am not sure how old each of you are, not that matters really.
    It could a little early. I judge that from the fact that each of you are still driving yourselves to the dates.
    As a relationship matures, one of you will eventually get in the other’s car.
    I take it that you want to kiss heavily, caress, touch each others genital areas, etc. You want “second base”.
    After a couple more dates, mention perhaps that you could pick her up. Say to her “if you feel comfortable”
    That way you are showing interest in moving things along, but you are also giving her her space at the same time.
    Be assertive but not aggressive.
    If you get a third date and fourth date, you are doing things right.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by frankt frankt.
    dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 4, 2020 at 1:20 pm #227273

Put on your “big boy pants” and invite her to your place for dinner.

You can either make a simple meal or buy a prepared meal from a local restaurant and reheat it.
    Play some background music while eating dinner and desert. Engage in some flirtatious/playful banter.
    Afterwards (snuggle on the sofa) sipping on wine or cocktails and watch a movie then gradually make out.
    It’s been said: “The kiss is the persuasion to lower invasion.”

At the {3rd date} mark a grown woman (should know) you’re romantically interested in her.
    You shouldn’t have to strategize a “sneak attack” or create a “one thing led to another” scenario.

It doesn’t matter if (you) imply you want to have sex or not.
    She’ll be {the one} who decides if sex takes place no matter where the date is.

The feelings are either mutual or they’re not. Don’t fear being rejected.
    Finding out where you stand early on saves everyone time.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Best wishes!

Pal
    Pal
    Participant
    January 4, 2020 at 1:37 pm #227278

Why don’t you just ask her? You don’t necessarily have to go out in public again. I agree with dashingscorpio invite her back to your place. Don’t assume that she would think with you just want sex. Just saying