Which girl should i go 2nd date with?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 5:53 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vcreation
    vcreation
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 12:57 am #169258

hey guys just started online dating, after getting out of 7 yrs LTR. Have met several girls most of them not interesting, anyway cut to the topic, girl A and B are equally nice.

Girl A i met first date 3 weeks ago, she came for lunch and we talked a bit, she is okay but i only got a london-bridge hug at the start and hug in the end, she knows what im looking for, and now she msg me wants to go out again(beach/boat) date next week, i think she is interested

Girl B i met last week, a very passionate hug(not london-bridge) from the first sight, as expected she was crazy into it, clings to me and we makeout half way thru the date all the way to the end she couldn’t get enough of kissing.

now i question is, i already agree with girl A to go out next week, should i ask girl B out next week to keep the vibe going and cancel with girl A, cos there is no guarantee that girl A will be into me, i can arrange another date with girl A, or do u think 1 week is too short?

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by vcreation vcreation.
    PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 11:28 am #169322

When you are not exclusive with one particular one,…go out with both until you either become exclusive with one or if one gives you are reason to not want to see them any longer.

CheatingRemorse99
    CheatingRemorse99
    Participant
    April 3, 2018 at 2:15 am #169385

I think there is no problem dating both women until you decide.

greenca
    greenca
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 9:36 am #171689

Follow the dictates of your spirit if God is living in your spirit.