Why did he hide his wedding ring in front of me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Laura23
    Laura23
    Participant
    September 6, 2018 at 4:48 pm #183608

I’ve been friends with a married man for a few years and we know each other well. In the past, he would sometimes twist his wedding ring on his finger while he’d be talking or staring at me. A few months later we saw each other again for the first time in awhile. While we were alone and while he was talking to me, I noticed that he had placed his right hand over his left hand while he was holding onto his wedding ring but he wasn’t twisting it this time. It looked as if he were trying cover it up so I wouldn’t be able to see it.

vanillaseiche
    vanillaseiche
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 2:24 pm #183679

Was he flirty or suggestive? if so, I’d assume that’s a red flag.

sndavid01
    sndavid01
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 5:10 pm #183752

Maybe he wants to have extra marital affairs with you.That’s a RED CARD

Laura23
    Laura23
    Participant
    September 10, 2018 at 8:16 am #183756

@vanillaseiche Yes. Throughout the first year after we became friends, he never seemed to flirt with me. But then the next year came around and suddenly he started flirting with me. He still does it to this day.

ladylove40
    ladylove40
    Participant
    September 10, 2018 at 11:24 pm #183930

He probably wants to start dating you and that is a red flag because he has a wife.