Why do I have such thought?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Efteee
    Efteee
    Participant
    August 23, 2018 at 6:58 pm #182488

I am Turkish and I wish to marry someone of my own race. Therefore, although I am not a Muslim, I would prefer to marry a Muslim Saudi woman rather than a white and woman of my own religious belief.
    I think that marrying someone of my own race would be better but I still could not find how did I obtain such thought. What do you think? Why do I have such an idea?

ninocapo
    ninocapo
    Participant
    August 24, 2018 at 8:10 pm #182639

well if you can give more details to why you prefer an arab saudi woman. what does and arab saudi woman have that a turkish woman don’t. Also I know that there are turkish women that are muslims. so I don’t quiet understand what you really want. does the woman need to be muslim&turkish or muslim&saudi, or only muslim with no regards to race. cause muslim is not a race it’s a religion. I think you need to dig deep into your thoughts and write them down. so you can compare.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 26, 2018 at 10:08 pm #182677

That’s almost like asking why one color is your favorite color or meal is your favorite meal.
    Everyone is entitled to have their own preferences. If you like something it’s pointless to question (why).

You may believe someone of your own race would better understand you and your culture.
    Generally speaking it’s good to choose someone who shares your same values.
    A person who wants the same things as you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things.
    And last but not least have a mutual depth of love and desire for one another.
    Compatibility trumps compromise. Like attracts like and opposites attract divorce attorneys!

Having said that it’s one thing to say you want to marry one type of woman but if you’re not dating that type it says another thing. In order to marry someone of your own race you have to date women of your own race! If you’re not doing so ask yourself (why). Maybe you only want to marry someone of your own race for your {parents/family’s} sake.