Why has she stopped replying to me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 6:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dcha072
    dcha072
    Participant
    April 4, 2018 at 12:45 am #169506

I messaged a girl on a site and said “I see you like this blah blah I think you’re pretty. what do you like to do?” She message back the next day and said ” we should go out sometime” I message back forsure and she didn’t reply for a few weeks and then said she was not using the site and said we meet after spring break. I messaged her when she messaged me and this week she said she was wanted a date. We were setting everything up. We decided on the location. I asked her where we could meet and she said on college campus. I live near on an on campus apartment and then asked her if she wanted to meet there. She hasn’t responded for 24 hours. Oh and the last time i messaged her first I said” Oh is it cool if we meet ____ apartment. the next day I messaged her “in front of the ___ ? the blank is my apartment where I wanted to meet. I didn’t meant to sound creepy or that I just wanted a hook up. i just wanted to uber from my apartment to our date. Why do you guys think? can i fix it?

PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 4, 2018 at 9:44 am #169532

First, she was on a dating site. By definition, you aren’t the only guy involved.

You didn’t read the signs she was giving off. Her slow reply rate,…weeks on the first one,…indicate you don’t rank that high with her. When you don’t rank that high you can’t afford mistakes.

You made mistakes and came across as not confident and unsure of yourself in not making a specific date with a specific day/time/place on your own ahead of time and them offering it to her. You are supposed to work out the details by yourself, it is not supposed to be “we”. If you pick a day/time/place that she can’t do then she will give a counter offer if she really wants to see you. Your competition probably came off more confident than you and she is seeing him.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 6, 2018 at 9:40 am #169716

You can give her your phone number and suggest she gives you a call when she has the time. Move on.
    “If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.”

greenca
    greenca
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 9:38 am #171690

you need to work harder if you realy like her.