will we make it

DATING ADVICE FORUM

will we make it

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LJcrazy1981
    LJcrazy1981
    Participant
    August 28, 2018 at 7:34 am #182823
    will we make it

I’m a 36 yo man dating a 20 yo woman we have a amazing relationship thus far. but our zodiac signs are not very compatible. we both match what it says our personalities are so I don’t get why we wouldn’t match. I’m worried we won’t make it. Its not the age difference… her family accepts and loves me, and we still agree on almost everything does the fact that it says we are not compatible worry me?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 29, 2018 at 1:46 pm #183012

Only time will tell.
    However the odds are against a (20 year old) being ready to make a permanent life choice.
    When she’s 36 and you’re 52 she might want to move on assuming you make it to your 16th anniversary together.

As for the zodiac it’s pretty much worthless.

The environment you grew up in, your parents, and other life experiences are a more of a determining factor.
    Not everyone born on August 28th around the globe is going to have the same personality traits.
    A person in a well to do loving household with two nurturing parents versus one in poverty stricken violent neighborhood with a single mother are likely to have completely different outlooks about life in general as well as how positive they are about their future even if they were born on the same day.