Woman of my dreams

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Woman of my dreams

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mkbonz
    Mkbonz
    Participant
    June 22, 2018 at 4:55 am #177710
    Woman of my dreams

I went to sdhool with this girl but wasn’t with her. She knew i liked her. Its years later now. Through the internet i messaged her a few years ago but she had a bf which i recently found out was abusive drug addict. That has distorted her views to be against white men. I didnt say anything amd spoke to her first again by Christmas but on and off. Recently after she broke up with foreign abusive bf ive spokem to her more and got to know her. She is different than me in beliefs etc but i still feel strongly for her. She’s more beautiful than any supermodel and very smart. How can i get this woman of my dreams who can get any guy she wants? To tellnher she is great would not work since she saidnsome guy was up her behind saying that. What can i do?

Arcann85
    Arcann85
    Participant
    June 24, 2018 at 10:02 pm #177833

First, I say you have to becareful because its very easy to get swept up in infatuation. The problem is, infatuation cannot hold a real functional relationship together. The things such as values and beliefs are actually VERY important in keeping a functional relationship as they can eventually tear a couple apart if they conflict.

Second, don’t try to be her super hero. Girls who date abusive men typically have deeper roots in that arena than what you see at the surface, meaning there’s possibly abuse in her upbringing of which is why she accepts this behavior. Thats something you cannot fix on your own, only she can and she would have to want that..and more often than not they don’t seek the necessary help… Another problem with this is because of this they may also have trouble reciprocating true companionship, not saying she CAN’T… but its possible she could become an on again / off again kind of girl as she wont understand how to receive your true love and compassion for her.

Arcann85
    Arcann85
    Participant
    June 24, 2018 at 10:04 pm #177834

Now with the above stated, that doesn’t mean she and you cannot have a great relationship, but what I am trying to convey is becareful and dont jump in all open hearted because she CAN hurt you, just take more time and warm up with her and see if she is really interested in going further than friendship. If she is then go for it BUT… remember its just dating..courtship to determine if she is a valuable candidate for a long term relationship… and take your time with that.