Woman wants to take it slow ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 10:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brad556
    Brad556
    Participant
    January 7, 2018 at 10:49 pm #161790

A woman and I are dating and highly attracted to each other physically and emotionally (when you know, you know). She actually made the first moves but just as things started to heat up – she gave me the “I want to take things a little slower” speech. While I am not averse to that – I have NO experience with it. We are exclusive, and we had sex once, it was intensely passionate and emotional to the point she cried – but nothing since. The part I don’t get — when most couples meet they just about sacrifice everything to spend time with each other – instead, she limits her time with me. Our communication is great and I have talked to her about it – she says she just wants to get to know me first and not spend too much time with me.

I am not used to this and find myself pining for her every day – almost to the point it hurts me. Advice ?

The idiotic character limit prevents me from providing any more, so apologies there.