Women Don’t Like Me Because of What I Like and Dislike

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Parhelion96
    Parhelion96
    Participant
    March 24, 2020 at 4:52 am #231908

I’m 24 without a girlfriend & already graduated college. I’ve known 6 women who’ve liked me. When they get to know more about me, they begin to lose interest. I’ve never been rejected because of my manners, attitude, hygiene, or moral behavior.

These have been reasons for why I’ve been rejected in the past: 1. I’m an atheist, 2. I like progressive metal music and women think it’s “scary music” when it really isn’t, 3. I don’t have my own car and drive my dad’s old ass Jeep, 4. I lack relationship experience, 5. I live a straight-edge lifestyle and dislike parties. They think I’m a buzzkill because I dislike alcohol.

It also doesn’t help being 5’9″ and living at home because I live in expensive as fuck Washington State and my major in Environmental Science requires me to have 5 years of experience and a masters degree to have any career job going so I’m not making bank yet either. But I’m worried I won’t find someone now that I’m out of college. Please help me.

Thanks for reading.

falloutaidotopm
    falloutaidotopm
    Participant
    March 25, 2020 at 1:45 pm #232028

I dont know why someone would turn you down because of your music choice, that seems like they made a good decision for you. Im 23 and live in England and people don’t party at our age over here, thats at like 13-17. However, i hate going out to clubs and drinking, so i feel you on that, ive been called boring quite alot in my life by people that just want to get fucked all the time. I wouldn’t let it get to you.

You probably already have, but try online dating. It’s pretty shite in my experience, but you never know, you may find someone through it. Good luck!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 25, 2020 at 3:56 pm #232052

I suspect none of the things you mentioned is the REAL reason why you have no girlfriend.
    Generally speaking when a young guy doesn’t have a girlfriend it’s because:

1. He goes after girls who are out of (his) league.

2. His personality lacks warmth, humor, and flirtation skills.

3. He lacks confidence/swagger when talking to girls.

4. He doesn’t have any {male friends} who are doing well with the ladies to mentor him.

5. He is unwilling to step outside of his comfort zone and do the things/go places (women) love.

6. Some guys really don’t like girls/have an interest in them, nor enjoy being around them. (They just want to have sex)

7. He is “anti-social” and doesn’t belong to any groups, organizations, or clubs.

Lets keep it real; there are guys living at home, with no college degree, no job, and no car who still have girlfriends!

You might want to read: “Pump Your Brakes! How To Stop Having Bad First Dates”

It’s on Amazon Kindle for 99 cents. There’s a section on finding your ideal mate.
    You might also look into joining a niche dating site which caters to atheists.

Best Wishes!

Parhelion96
    Parhelion96
    Participant
    March 26, 2020 at 7:12 pm #232185

1. I don’t go for girls out of my league. I know I’m not Prince Charming.

2. My family, friends and past colleagues think I’m funny and outgoing, and I’ve flirted with girls before who have flirted back.

3. I don’t lack confidence when talking to women.

4. My best friends have girlfriends, and they’ve been together for at least a couple years.

5. In my mind, especially in PC Washington State, women think it’s creepy when men go by themselves to places women like because they think he’s weird.

6. Yeah, sex is great, but I know there’s more to relationships than that and I want to commit.

7. All the clubs and meetup groups that I’m interested are in traffic-ridden Seattle and Bellevue and since I don’t live near there and I drive my dad’s 16 mpg Jeep, too much gas money to join a club with a $50-70 monthly fee that I can’t afford. Even free to join meetup groups that I’m interested in aren’t nearby.

Indestructible Male
    Indestructible Male
    Participant
    March 28, 2020 at 12:22 pm #232264

I can tell you with most certainty that those are not the reasons why you have no girl. You have to stop searching for exuses and get out of your comfort zone. Chase woman and don’t be afraid of rejection becuase there will be a lot of that. It not easy but it is the only way.

riccimauro
    riccimauro
    Participant
    March 28, 2020 at 3:32 pm #232266

It is really true, it is the sacred truth: people are happier when they are in love … than when they are not. And that’s why I’m here to tell everyone to try to find a soul mate also trying to leave the old habits not necessarily thinking that single is better; this is not true. Love is the only force that can save us from ourselves, it can improve us, improve the people we have close by and improve the world.

Thank you all and may God bless you.

avinash
    avinash
    Participant
    April 3, 2020 at 4:29 am #232520

good