Women, what does this mean, if you were doing this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lost_Pup
    Lost_Pup
    Participant
    August 12, 2019 at 10:22 pm #205301

I’m so confused..
    I met a girl online a couple of months back. We’ve gone out 6 times, some of the best dates of my life. We laugh, we have fun, we talk, we share. At the end of our dates we have a very nice kiss and elongated hug. A few other kisses and hand holdings along the way. It’s weird how perfect we are for each other, she admits it too.

BUT

I brought up that I’d like to focus on seeing only her and no one else. She didn’t say anything. Then she went into the ‘this is a bad time’ speech, but she would think about it because she does like me.

I didn’t contact her for a couple of days. Then she contacted me to say Hi and wondered where I’d been. Then she confessed that there was someone else she had been ‘getting to know’ at the same time as me. I asked her what that meant and she said she didn’t know because she likes us both and she’s not ready for anything.

Today, she took her dating profile down. Is that a sign she was playing me and is with him?

Shorte
    Shorte
    Participant
    August 13, 2019 at 7:25 am #205306

This means that she chooses between the two of you, what she wrote to you suggests that you still have a chance. Do not give up, otherwise, she will run away from you. Water does not flow under a still stone.

Jolana
    Jolana
    Participant
    August 16, 2019 at 12:30 pm #205565

she is maybe waiting to see who will show more effort and interest into her

Jolana
    Jolana
    Participant
    August 16, 2019 at 12:30 pm #205566

she is maybe waiting to see who will show more effort and interest into her

healthyrelation
    healthyrelation
    Participant
    August 16, 2019 at 5:40 pm #205590

At the moment, I think she is caught between the lines and confused, my advice to you is that you keep a good composure and still make time to communicate to here, in time she will fall in line.

Mr Courting
    Mr Courting
    Participant
    August 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm #206180

She doesn’t seem to know what she wants at the moment. I would give her some space, check back occasionally to see how she is doing with all of this and if she still is interested in being with you; if you continue to get roundabout answers or she is returning your messages, it would be best at that time to move on. If she wants to reconnect at a later time, she can do this, but with no guarantees.

Nancy53
    Nancy53
    Participant
    November 5, 2019 at 12:17 am #224657

She seems to be confused and not sure. Give her time and if she chooses to reach out, remember she choose to reach out to you!

ErichTl
    ErichTl
    Participant
    November 14, 2019 at 6:39 am #225080

I think she is dating someone else… and sounds she wants to keep you warm as a backup. try if you find her on the onlinescreen website “whoisshe.club” . if another guy (or guys) are dating her already, you might find out and then you know exactly where you are standing… hope there are no results ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck!

Geninifeed
    Geninifeed
    Participant
    November 15, 2019 at 8:51 pm #225176

I think she’s interested in you but is having a hard time figuring out her true feelings between you and the other person. I wouldn’t give up, but I also wouldn’t push her too hard or that might push her right into the other guy’s arms.

dazednotconfused
    dazednotconfused
    Participant
    November 16, 2019 at 12:15 am #225185
    Reply To: Women, what does this mean, if you were doing this?

If you think sheโ€™s worth it fight for her

Iris
    Iris
    Participant
    November 16, 2019 at 8:32 am #225194

I think either she wants to see who will make the most effor or she has already decided, you should text her

L03634
    L03634
    Participant
    November 16, 2019 at 10:30 am #225199

She is obviously confused and not sure what or who she wants right now. Give her some time and space to clear her head and I think she will figure it out.

toriabulous
    toriabulous
    Participant
    November 17, 2019 at 1:18 pm #225206

No Disrespect to anyone who replied (saying that first)! I feel that female is not confused at all. She is enjoying the attention, to the max as long as you and the other male participate. You’ve been out 6 times and all the communication in between, so what more does a person need to make their mind up about having someone close in their life, with that much to contemplate upon? They don’t. They have their answer already, they just have not said it aloud to you or him. Don’t take “you” out of the equation. “You” are not in competition for a female’s space against another male. “You” have put mind and energy into her too.”You” have been your best self with her the whole ride. When you didn’t contact her for a couple of days, she came looking for where you were, that action in itself (thinking of you when you were absent) was talking to her.feelings of you. You told her what you would like to happen between the two of you, with the point you are with her. She has her answer already.

Sirpurplewolf
    Sirpurplewolf
    Participant
    November 17, 2019 at 3:06 pm #225213

To me it sounds like you should move on. I don’t know how much she is “confused” as she claims to be. For me its pretty obvious that if you “love” two persons at some point you’ll have to choose one over the other. If she is not choosing not to choose, that is fine and you should leave.

PrincessRobin
    PrincessRobin
    Participant
    December 3, 2019 at 1:33 am #226016

i would move on and try out other females. hopefully you find some one ๐Ÿ™‚

1 2