Would a girl do this if she wasn't interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    September 6, 2018 at 10:17 am #183512

Ok so I know this girl and I think there could be a little something between us but I am not sure. The question I want to know is if a girl had no interest in a guy would she be replying to instagram story posts and liking every one of my pictures? She is the only girl who always replies to my stories and never fails to like every pic I post. Now I know that this alone doesn’t mean much…but would a girl with zero interest be doing this? I know as a guy I would not reply to a girls posts that I was not interested in. Thanks

Graham
    Graham
    Participant
    September 8, 2018 at 8:48 pm #183773

It seems she is showing some interest in you, so build the relationship into something more. Ak more questions, a little more intimate maybe, ask her opinion on some of your interests, see if she is really interested in you. Good Luck

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 8, 2018 at 11:19 pm #183778

“I know as a guy I would not reply to a girls posts that I was not interested in.” – This means nothing!

Guys generally only ask girls out who they find attractive and would eventually like to have sex with.
    Girls on the other hand will say “yes” to going out with guys they have NO romantic interest in!

Maybe they’ve always wanted to go to that restaurant or the band performing is their favorite.
    Sometimes it’s just a matter of them not having anything else planned.
    My point is men and women don’t always approach the concept of dating in the same way.

This girl may like you as a (friend) and she may have a habit of liking all of her “friends” postings.

Ultimately it comes down to whether or not YOU are interested in HER.
    If you are, (man up) and invite her out. Don’t be afraid of rejection.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    In a world with over 7 billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Best wishes!

rashford1
    rashford1
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 8:58 pm #183810

Yeah sure, other people just have the habit of liking all their friend’s posts.While others will do a like only for the post that they will find very attractive to them

sks1994
    sks1994
    Participant
    September 18, 2018 at 2:05 am #184495

Are you good friends? If you are, she could just like them because she’s your friend.
    Does she like everyone else’s posts? She could be a serial-liker, and it could mean nothing.

However, when I’m into a guy I will go out of my way to like his stuff and comment on his stuff, so I think there’s something there. Keep up the messaging and reference posts in real life!

Jd2426
    Jd2426
    Participant
    September 18, 2018 at 3:05 am #184499

You never really know. Sometimes they can just be messing with you. You just have to talk more and feel it out.

irisheyes
    irisheyes
    Participant
    September 20, 2018 at 11:43 am #184854

I think it would depend if she does that for other friends too. The level of your friendship and how she acts in person with you.

elisa_rose
    elisa_rose
    Participant
    September 20, 2018 at 11:31 pm #184919

She does show some interest, but i wouldn’t confront her about it. You dont want to make her uncomfortable. If she acts a certain way that others girls might not act like towards you, then she might be interested… Good Luck!

zachsby
    zachsby
    Participant
    September 22, 2018 at 2:40 am #185050

It’s hard to say. Some are just extra friendly or it could be something more. I wouldn’t base this alone on whether she is interested or not. There’s usually got to be more than this. But like others mentioned, give it a try. Nothing to lose.

Emilycute
    Emilycute
    Participant
    September 22, 2018 at 10:29 am #185055
    Reply To: Would a girl do this if she wasn't interested

yes

icecake89
    icecake89
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 3:26 am #185074

Personally, as a girl I would not take the time to like or comment on a guys posts unless I wanted to show him I was interested. So I definitely think she’s interested.

John_doe02
    John_doe02
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 3:55 pm #185166

She’s definetley taken some kinda interest in you. Maybe try sending her a DM and have a conversation? If you have an interest in her as well keep talking to her, and maybe ask her if she’d like to go out to dinner or hang out.

Keanu
    Keanu
    Participant
    September 30, 2018 at 10:25 am #185773

She definitely is showing some interest. Try and talk to her in real life or text her. If she really responds to all your stories then she will most likely drop some hints when talking to her.

chriswaiting
    chriswaiting
    Participant
    September 30, 2018 at 3:27 pm #185775

She is showing interest but a lot of girls and guys do like and comment on Instagram posts. Your best bet is to just straight up ask her if she wants to hang out. Good luck.

bree12
    bree12
    Participant
    October 1, 2018 at 2:25 pm #185832

Agree with the comment above, i wouldnt do this if I had no level of interest in the guy. I’d message her (keep it casual and friendly) and see what response you get

1 2