Year in a marriage

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Year in a marriage

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 5:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Joannie33
    Joannie33
    Participant
    November 4, 2018 at 11:18 am #188702
    Year in a marriage

I`ve been married for year and our relationship changed, especially in our sex life.
    When i see good looking guy, dream about him, i know i want sex – its not like i dont want it at all.
    But when my husband touches me or wants sex, im pushing him away. I cant imagine having sex with him anymore.
    I imagine all the kissing, touching but when it comes to him – its like im cold woman.
    And we were like bunnies at first!
    Obviously he`s getting stressed about it too – three month without sex or kissing.
    Ive tried: show no emotion, bite your tongue and do it. Its humiliating and since i dont get excited - its painful.
    I`m worried: what to do, how to fix it, will i ever want my husband again?
    What`s wrong with me?
    I`m not getting any younger and spending my life in this reality, is challenging.
    I want love, kisses, touches, and im with someone i cant imagine doing it with.
    If a good looking guy would sweep me off the feat, i think i might even cheat. That`s not what i want tho.

choatic_c
    choatic_c
    Participant
    November 4, 2018 at 5:19 pm #188709

Could be early bumps but you two have to communicate and work together through these issues.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 5, 2018 at 6:37 pm #188776

“I`ve been married for year and our relationship changed,”
    Did the (relationship) change? or Did YOU change?

According to statistics (women) initiate 66% or 2/3rds of all divorce filings in the U.S.
    Maybe you were never “in love’ with your husband and you simply got married for the (wrong) reasons.
    “I`m not getting any younger….” – Is this possibly the reason why you said (yes) to the marriage to begin with?

You probably have “buyer’s remorse” and the thought of {being with him} until death do you part” sickens you.
    Unless there is some form of abuse or mistreatment going on it makes little sense to throw in the towel after one year.

“The grass is always greener on the side you water.” – Neil Barringham

Wreckatech
    Wreckatech
    Participant
    November 8, 2018 at 10:23 am #188990

Could you try to change things up in the bedroom? Maybe that might excite you?