younger guy asked me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

younger guy asked me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 12:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SimplyMe
    SimplyMe
    Participant
    November 17, 2018 at 4:06 am #189592
    younger guy asked me

Hi, I’m 26 years old, single, working and I have a 5 year-old boy. I’d been single for 6 years now and there’s a guy who is 21 years old, single and studying. We started chatting since April until September (this year). He asked me to watch a movie (movie theater) so I accompany him then while watching the movie he asked me to have a sex with him after but I decline then around September he suddenly posted on FB that he’s in relationship and we never chatted again. A month after, October, he chatted me first. Now it happened again, he asked me (last night) but again, I decline. I admit I have a crush on him. My questions are: “Does this guy like me or just flirting with me?” “Is there a chance that he will like me?”. I keep telling myself that he’s just flirting but there are some actions of his that tells me his not.

I need an advice and I want to see/know a guys perspectives regarding this. Thanks!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 17, 2018 at 6:17 pm #189616

The average 21 year old guy is not looking to settle down!
    He wants to establish a career, party with friends, watch sports, play video games, and get laid!

The very thought of marriage, signing a 30 year mortgage, and raising a family is like watching their life flash before their eyes. No one in their early 20s is in a hurry to become their parents.
    Men view this period as a time for exploring and having FUN.

Having said that if you’re just looking to have fun, sex, and enjoy yourself there is nothing wrong with that.
    It would however be best to not bring this guy around your son since this isn’t likely going to be a lasting relationship.
    Clearly the guy thinks you’re “hot” and wants to have sex with you but he probably isn’t looking to be a step-father.
    And even if he were up for it most likely he’s too immature to fill those shoes. He’s only 16 years older than your son.
    If you’re looking for a potential serious mate you’d probably do better to date men in their early 30s.

BooksSleepGuy7
    BooksSleepGuy7
    Participant
    November 19, 2018 at 3:06 am #189634

He wants the goods, move on to someone more mature and ready to commit to you

Tigress luv
    Tigress luv
    Participant
    November 19, 2018 at 5:54 am #189638

Hi! My name is TigressLuv! Im a 20+ year experienced breakup writer! I wrote 46+ Breakup book’s from how to get your ex back, how to recover, why he or she left you, how to get over a bad breakup, how to handle a crush, what to do and not to do, Narcissists Etc. I have 11 Issues of a magazine called Aftershock Magazine. Its also a relationship genre! So please E-mail me with your dilemma and i will suggest a book that’s right for your particular situation! They do help! I Know because i was inspired to write these books because of bad relationships! So who better!
    NEW! Also The first 100 lucky people who send me a link to where you shared this message to Strikingwonderpublishing @ g mail dot com will get a free book of there choosing or one of my personal books, for example: (35 lessons we can learn from our dogs) is a book i wrote with pictures and lessons you may enjoy!

E-Mail me for the links.
    Strikingwonderpublishing @ g mail dot com

Heather4808
    Heather4808
    Participant
    November 19, 2018 at 7:39 pm #189659

As someone who is dealing with the heartache of sleeping with a much younger guy too soon who disappeared after he got what he wanted, RUN away!!

Unless you are just looking for a casual hookup, I’d stay steer clear of this guy. He clearly isn’t looking for a relationship and it doesn’t sound like he’s showing you the respect you deserve.

As a momma, I’d say you are better of with a more mature man who knows what he wants and treats you the way you deserve to be treated.

Brad
    Brad
    Participant
    November 22, 2018 at 3:35 pm #189697

Hello, You are 26 years old. You have a son in 5 years. This is just a 21 year old. You may have liked him. He may have sex with you once or two but he does not want a serious relationship. He wants to experiment with life. Believe me, the first thing that your son will not accept is your son.
    I am separated from my wife and I am 41 years old and I have a son I know what to tell you
    But you decide