Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.
The phrase “pickup line” is usually associated with men. In fact, I’ve never heard a guy say, “So I was at this bar last night and this woman came up to me with the best pickup line I’ve ever heard.” I’m not even sure a woman anywhere in the world has ever delivered a pickup line. Ever.
In case you’d like to utter the inaugural female pickup line, I’ve listed a few suggestions and a few to avoid. Guys love humor. If you’re able to make him laugh, you’re one step closer to getting the digits.
1. “Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?” Hilarious!
2. “What do you like for breakfast?” If delivered well, this is a funny one.
3. Drop an ice cube and say, “Now that we’ve broken the ice, my name is . . .” Again, hilarious.
4. “Hey, I’m throwing a bachelorette party for my best friend this Saturday night, are you available to be the stripper?” A guy would be wowed that you have the guts to deliver a line like that without cracking a smile.
5. “Let’s make like fabric softener and Snuggle.” Totally cute.
1. “You’re way better looking than my ex-boyfriend.” Get over your ex already.
2. “Can I lick that film off your teeth?” Ugh, that’s just disgusting.
3. “Is it hot in here or is it just you?” Lame!
4. “Baby, you’re sexier than socks on a rooster.” That line doesn’t even make sense.
5. “Are those astronaut pants? Cause that ass is out of this world!” That line was probably funny in 1985.
There you go — the good, the bad and the lame. Guys like to laugh. Do your best to deliver a witty pickup line without giggling or cracking a smile and you’re on your way to a solid conversation.
DatingAdvice.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation from many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). DatingAdvice.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
Our site is committed to publishing independent, accurate content guided by strict editorial guidelines. Before articles and reviews are published on our site, they undergo a thorough review process performed by a team of independent editors and subject-matter experts to ensure the content’s accuracy, timeliness, and impartiality. Our editorial team is separate and independent of our site’s advertisers, and the opinions they express on our site are their own. To read more about our team members and their editorial backgrounds, please visit our site’s About page.