Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.
Dr. Wendy Walsh
Maybe I’m blind, but a gal I’m interested in seems to be interested in me. I get the light touching, big eyes, etc. When she texts, she will often send smiley faces at the end. The issue is we work for the same company, different departments. She said she will not date a co-worker, not that we are in point of fact. She even said she is very particular about who she lets into her private life and then let me in.
Am I just a slow, dimwitted man who is blind to the signs?
Maybe you are slow or maybe she’s giving you so many mixed signals that you can’t make heads or tails of it. So, to help you out, I’ve made a careful list of all the signals and their potential meaning:
1. Light touching — Good sign she’s interested.
2. Big eyes — If the eye contact lasts more than two seconds, she’s physically attracted to you.
3. Smiley faces when she texts — means nothing. Women use emoticons in business and pleasure equally.
4. She said she will not date a co-worker — It only means she’s trying to show you she has ethics and may need help in negotiating her boundaries. I’d bring this subject up again.
5. Tells you she doesn’t let many people into her private life and then let you in — You’re in!
My advice. Move slowly. Stay friends for a while. When in doubt, talk (not text!) about it. Good luck!
No counseling or psychotherapy advice: The Site does not provide psychotherapy advice. The Site is intended only for use by consumers in search of general information of interest pertaining to problems people may face as individuals and in relationships and related topics. Content is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for professional consultation or service. Contained observations and opinions should not be misconstrued as specific counseling advice.